Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Work On The Accord

Still no bike updates as I am trying to get my wife's car and Durango's rust holes cleaned up for inspection next month. I did a bunch of domestic type things around the house but also got to cutting the rust (see pic above rear wheel well) out and metal welded in. I then used bondo to level it out. Maybe tomorrow night I will get to sanding some down. Steve showed up too with his Montero and we welded some patches on his frame. He had 3 holes just behind the drivers rear tire. We cleaned them up and made some patches then welded them and undercoated the whole frame. His car is due for inspection this month. Anyway here is my son acting like (as his shirt says) a Fruit Loop in front of the car I was working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment