Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally Did Something On The CB750

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I was busy all week and had to do some work at work. HAHAHA Anyway Wednesday night I got out in the garage again to do some grinding on the CB's welds. Got them mostly done just have to finish some parts with a file and others need a spot or two more of welding done. No real pics just this one of my hand and the grinder to prove I am doing something.




And oh yeah that slacker that hangs around my garage, talking shit about my parts and then taking them for his own build showed up again to do some work on his Ironhead. He stole yet another part, this time a Harley bag, for his electrics. If you want to see more of his bike (that is built with most of my parts) check out Mike's blog. Here is a pic of his bike, it's almost ready to go and just in time for the snow. HAHAHAHA

3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, That's some funny shit!!!! Hahahahahahaha

    I don't think you can complain too much about the use of your parts on my bike. I gave you a super nice CB and got a non-running, non-complete KZ, hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and don't let him fool ya...that ain't his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you didn't "GIVE" me a CB you "GAVE" it to my wife. And I still "GAVE" you a KZ. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete