Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Face-Lift For My Dakota

OK so here is what I want to do. I have a 1995 Dodge Dakota 2WD with the xtra cab. I have been wanting to kind of rat it out, well as much as you can rat out a '95 Dakota. I want the basic flat black paint (spray bomb), paint the interior trim (don't know what to do with the cloth on the doors?), take off all the trim and Dodge ID's, cover the seats (they are red cloth) and do a 2" front and 4" rear drop like the pics below. The truck rust wise is in great condition and has had new upper and lower ball joints, exhaust, tires, water pump and is getting a new radiator before winter. I paid $1200 for it 2 years ago and figure if I am keeping it for another 2 it's going to be the way I want it. What do you think????
This is what the truck looks like but it's not mine.

This is what I want it to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment