Monday, September 17, 2012

Deals For The Weekend

So I did a couple deals this weekend and I thought I would show them off.


                                           First 3 metal flakes for $20


Traded this for....


This 10hp for the boat.

The Campground we are staying at next year only allows a 10hp on the lake so I needed to take the 28hp off and I now have it for sale on CL. We were only going to use the boat for fishing and cruising so, and this is the only time I'll probably ever say this, horsepower really doesn't matter. My fear is it would look too small but it doesn't and it's in better condition and even starts so I don't have to work on the other one anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I might be interested in one of those Red Flake lids if the insides are decent. Give me a call later on when you're on lunch.

    ReplyDelete