Thursday, July 18, 2013

1964 Starcraft Runabout

Well I started fixing the boat again and will have it on the water this year. I replaced the clutch dog in the lower end. It is located on the prop shaft and was an easy replacement. I have it all back together now. All I need is a new pull cord for it which I will get Saturday.

Then I will install the carpet and pedestals with seats. I have 4 of them. I am hoping it will be ready this weekend. Then it needs a plug for the transom and a cap for the gas tank. I want this on the lake before the first week of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment