Friday, August 20, 2010

Yerfdog Go Cart

A buddy came over the other night and asked if I would get the go kart going he got 4 months ago. He owns a local idie chopper shop and hates messing with small engines (I do his lawnmowers too). Said if I get it going he'll give me a CB750 motor and bin of parts for Honda, took me about 2 seconds to say "deal". Cleaned the carb, installed a pull start, fixed the kill switch, added an air cleaner, painted some parts, cleaned the spark plug, checked the oil, changed the gas, lubed the chain and Vrooommm. Man this thing friggin' flies, I mean I go 220 and my son another 50 and it moves with us on it. I still want to try to get the paint off the tires to make it look good. I will have a video later tonight or tomorrow of it but here's some pics.
Us working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment