Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bye Bye Honda


Well the inspection finally ran out on Saturday. I drove my son to school on Monday and told him the Honda was going to the scrap yard after I drop him off. I went home my wife got her jacket on to follow me there. I backed it out of the driveway and put it in drive and BAM-Shutter-Dead. The timing belt blew apart and with it having an interference motor probably blew itself up... right in front of my house. So I lost a little money because I had the scrap yard pick it up but it beat spending hours borrowing a trailer, winch it on drive there, winch it off. It was funny because in this pic he pulled it on the wrecker with it in park so the tires were squealing and it looked like the car was fighting to the very end LOL. Now I am officially driving the F250 in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment