Friday, June 15, 2012

Work In The Garage

Shut up Onespeed yes I finally got out and did some. HAHAHA I fixed my Wife's V Star's oil leak, blinker, carbs cleaned, gas tank noise and sticky throttle. Then I tightened every bolt including my z bars and risers, that were dangerously loose, carb cleaned, added blinks and fixed some random minor things that were bugging me. And they are both now inspected and LEGAL holy shit that's the first time in a while, don't know if I'll ever be able to enjoy a ride again. Sorry about the pre used pics but I am horrible about remembering bringing my camera to the garage.


2 comments:

  1. Its about time!!! Gotta do a couple things on mine, namely a horn, and get it inspected. At least now you can make it up to Laconia!!! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Shit!! You guys available for a ride this weekend? And if you have time I would love to come by this weekend or week for your welding skills.

    ReplyDelete