Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Working On CARS!

Damn it I hate that I have spent more time working on our cars and my buddies cars this past two months than even touching a bike. This past weekend it was a headlight and exhaust leak on my wife's Honda Accord and some sort of sensor on my buddies daughters Saturn for the transmission. I don't think Saturn could have found a more impossible spot to hide the fucking thing if they put it on the moon. It was on the firewall side under the intakes in the middle of the engine. Lotsa fun! Anyway we got it done and guess what, the next day the check engine light comes back on with the same code WTF!?!? I hate working on cars! But I do it because there is one thing I hate more............ paying someone else to do it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment